Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Welcome...

Welcome!

You have stumbled upon the random musings of a wanna-be domestic goddess. Here you will find stories of food, family and random life happenings.

My name is Amy. I'm a wife to my wonderful and loving husband who is my rock in this crazy and unpredictable world. A mother of 3 deranged, smelly, out of control, sweet and (most of the time) lovable dogs. I live in a house that, depending on the day, I would like to blow up, redecorate, bulldoze or move away from. I love to cook and bake and eat good food. I love to try new recipes and create my own. I absolutely hate when something I make doesn't turn out right and every time it happens I scream and yell and vow to never cook again. Until the next time, of course.

Make yourself at home and enjoy.

No comments: